Click on the following link, to donate to the Justice for GIS Filipino Workers Campaign:
Other Small and Big Ways You Can Help in the Campaign
This is a Campaign for EVERYONE and ANYONE who believes in human rights, justice, equality, dignity of life, religious freedom, the power and value of work and workers, migrant and immigrant rights, and a better world for ourselves, our families, our communities, and our country.
- SUBSCRIBE to the official mailing list to register your support and get updates and occasional action alerts.
- Sign the Online Petition for Justice for GIS Filipino Workers. Coming Soon
- Officially endorse the campaign together with your organization. Contact Terry Valen (Email: email@example.com). Your organizational endorsement will appear on this website on the Endorsements Page.
- “Buy a Brick” at the Historic Manila Village Plaza to commemorate the bravery of the GIS Filipino Workers, their struggle for Justice, and our historical legacy as Filipinos and communities of support. Bricks with names/messages will be laid at the Historical Landmark at Manila Village Plaze in Lafitte, Louisiana. Coming Soon
- Organize a forum or educational workshop in your area. Contact a Local NAFCON Regional Coordinator for assistance if needed.
- Join us in New Orleans, LA for the Solidarity and Fact-Finding Mission. Complete this Form for Delegates.
- Organize a solidarity action or event on Monday, Feb 25th, a “Day of Indignation” against the injustices suffered by our kababayans.
- Share your plans for May 1st so that others might join you in your city or area in support of International Workers Day, and print out and carry any of these placards in any other local actions to highlight our campaign. Check out the Placards.
- Join a Campaign Delegation to Washington D.C. (Weekend of March 16-19 in Commemoration of Flor Contemplacion Day), Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for early sign-ups to join the workers in our national capitol and to press the Philippine Embassy for more concerted action in support of the GIS Filipino Workers.
- Sign-up to join the NAFCON Conference on Trafficking and/or the IMA-USA Summit on Guestworker Programs around October 3-4. Email email@example.com. More Details Coming Soon.
- Interested in joining NAFCON, IMA-USA, or the National Guestworkers Alliance, go to these links: